- Important Information and Who We Are
Contact Details: Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: BioCirc Group Aps
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Amaliegade 22, 1, 1256 København
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country.
- The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through direct interactions, automated technologies or interactions, and third-party sources.
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed.
- Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
Lawful Basis: Your consent provides us with the lawful basis on which we process your data.